My name is Rahul Kadukar. This is my eighth attempt at making a website (actually I have lost count but I guess it should be around eight) and I made this website because I always wanted to make one. I have made many websites in the past but somehow end up not using them. I will hopefully use this one and also maintain it by adding new content. The website has been divided into sections as can be seen above. Click on any of the links to get started.
The site can be summarised as shown below:
- Cubing - Things related to the solving of the Rubik's cube.
- Steam - This is a Steam calculator
- Code - This section contains snippets of code mostly for Project Euler.
- Music - My most favorite songs ( a list that should eventually grow to 1001)
- Random - By far the most interesting section. Has random articles.
I always liked the idea of a minimalist website and hence decided to make this one. It is as plain simple as possible and should look good on most browsers except for Internet Explorer and this is a sincere request to all Internet Explorer users to upgrade to a better browser because adding lines of code to the CSS just to make it compatible with Internet Explorer is a pain. I would suggest an upgrade to IE10 or to use a real browser.
If the website appears abnormal to you then please check the following two things:
- Are you using Internet Explorer
- Is your screen resolution at or below 1024 x 768
If the answer to any of these is yes then you need to proceed as follows:
- Start using a real browser like Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Get a new monitor with a resolution greater than 1024 x 768.